- Please use 90 degree rule unless otherwise noted.
- Carts must return to paths upon reaching approaches and/or cart traffic signs.
- Carts must remain on paths on all par 3s.
Pace of Play
- Your round should take no more than 4 1/2 hours.
- Please be aware of your pace to ensure an enjoyable round for those behind you.
- Proper golf attire must be worn at all times.
- Metal spikes are prohibited.
- Out-of-Bounds – White stakes, boundary fences, and inside edge of all roads and/or sidewalks.
- Water Hazards – Yellow stakes.
- Lateral Water Hazards – Red stakes.
- Yardages are measured to the center of the green.
- Please repair all ball marks, rake bunkers, and replace or fill divots.
Local Savanna Rule
If ball comes to rest in the savanna, the player may drop a ball within two club-lengths from the point where
the ball last crossed the margin of grass, no nearer to the hole with a one-stroke penalty.