1. Is Diablo Grande Golf private or public?
All of the facilities including the golf course are open to the public.
2. Is the Diablo Grande Golf Course open?
Yes, all 18 holes are officially open. Please click here for the golf schedule, rates, and hours.
3. Who designed the Ranch Golf Course?
The Ranch Course was designed by Dennis Griffiths and Gene Sarazen.
4. How big is the clubhouse and what facilities does it contain?
The clubhouse is over 20,000 square feet and contains:
- Golf Shop
- Locker Rooms
- Executive Meeting / Small Party Rooms
- The Sunset Grill – an upscale casual dining restaurant – serving breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The Canyon Room – with capacity for events of up to 150 people
- The Pavillion – an outdoor venue complete with seating for 150, fireplace and fire pit
- The Pool Deck – an outdoor venue around our pool with seating for up to 400
5. When will the clubhouse be complete?
The clubhouse is now complete and all facilities are open to the public.
Further renovations to improve the already spectacular clubhouse are underway.
6. Is there a practice range?
Yes, Diablo Grande offers a full driving range, practice putting green and short game practice areas.
7. Are estate homes available for sale?
Yes, homes are being built, each ranging from approximately 3,500 to over 4,000 square feet,
have panoramic property and Golf Course views.
For more information please contact our Real Estate Sales Office at 209-892-4663
8. Does Diablo Grande offer Gift Certificates?
Gift Cards for golf, food, and merchandise are available; contact the Golf Shop at 209-892-GOLF (4653)
9. Do you have a mailing list?
Yes, send us your address and you’ll be added to the list to receive our special promotions
Click here to reach us.
No alcoholic beverages may be brought on the premises. No personal ice chests allowed!
No children under six years of age.
Each player must have own set of clubs (clubs may be rented in Golf Shop).
Appropriate golf attire must be worn at all times. No tank tops or denim please
Only licensed drivers may drive golf carts. No more than 2 persons and 2 golf bags per cart.
Replace divots, repair ball marks and rake traps.
Players are liable for all broken windows or other property damage.
Please notify the Golf Course of any incident.
Irons only on the Driving Range.
RULES OF PLAY:
Please use the 90* cart rule unless otherwise noted.
Carts must return to the paths upon reaching approaches and or/cart traffic signs
Carts must remain on paths on all par 3s
Pace of Play
Your round should take no more than 4 ½ hours.
Please be aware of your pace to ensure an enjoyable round for those behind you.
Proper golf attire must be worn at all times.
Metal spikes are prohibited.
Out-of-Bounds – White stakes, boundary fences and the inside edge of all roads and/or sidewalks.
Water Hazards – Yellow stakes.
Later Water Hazards – Red stakes.
Yardages are measured to the center of the green.
Please repair all ball marks, rake bunkers and replace or fill divots.
U.S.G.A. Rules govern all play.